Remodeling your home? Refinancing high-interest debt? Get the financial flexibility you need and then get your project underway. The Home Equity Line of Credit works much like a credit card, available as a revolving line so you won't feel pressured to use all of your funds at once.
- Enjoy a 10 year draw period, and a 25 year repayment term.
- Homes must be located in Virginia or North Carolina.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Interest may be tax-deductible (consult your tax adviser).
- An appraisal may be required, which we will order.
- Application fee of $75 may apply. Other fees may apply.
- Available for primary residences (up to 100% CLTV) and vacation homes (up to 90%).
- Hazard insurance with extended coverage (fire and windstorm) is required. Flood insurance is required if home is located in a Special Flood Hazard Area.
- Mobile homes, modular homes and rental properties are not eligible.
Information You Need to Provide
- A copy of the deed or deed of trust including legal description
- Paystub for the most recent 30-day period
- Your most recent mortgage balance statement(s), including address, phone number and your account number
- Most recent W-2
- Current city or county tax assessment statement
- If self-employed, last two years of signed federal tax returns
- Homeowner's and flood insurance company and agent information
If you are ready for a Home Equity Line of Credit, apply today. If you have any questions, please contact us. We are committed to providing valuable information and loan options to our members in the Tidewater and Hampton Roads, Virginia, area.