Using eAlerts is the ideal way to know what's happening with your accounts at all times. All you need to do is provide your current email address and mobile phone number, select how you want to receive alerts and then create alerts that are important to you.
- Log into Online Banking using your personal credentials
- Select "Mobile Banking & Alerts" under the "Additional Services" menu
- Add another layer of security to your account and stay informed
- Receive immediate updates about account activity
- Create various eAlerts to track balances, bill pay schedules and more
- Receive messages about your account securely and immediately
Setting up eAlerts is easy, and you can tailor them to monitor various types of account activity. Please note, we will never send emails asking you to provide, update or verify personal account information, such as passwords, Social Security numbers, PINs, credit or debit card numbers or other confidential information. As your financial friend in the neighborhood, BayPort Credit Union is committed to improving the lives of our members in the Tidewater and Hampton Roads, Virginia, area.