We provide a complimentary consultation with a CFS* financial advisor to identify your long-term goals and create a strategy for achieving them.
Michael takes pride in serving the financial needs of BayPort Credit Union’s members. He works with you to develop a financial plan based on your individual goals and investor profile by considering factors such as your assets, liabilities, current and projected cash flow, time horizon, and financial objectives. He is readily available to assist with choosing investments to help you reach your goals while staying within your tolerance for risk.
- Investment Advisor Representative registered with CUSO Financial Services, L.P. with more than 30 years of experience
- Licensed for Series 7, 63, 66, long-term care, life and health insurance
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Gardner-Webb University
- Experience in selling stocks, bonds, mutual funds, life insurance and annuities
- Areas of specialization include retirement strategies, income planning and retirement plan rollovers
- FINRA registered in the states of CA, CT, FL, MO, NC, NJ, PA, WV, VA
Make an appointment with Mike online or by calling 757.896.8773.
Mark McKnight, CRPC®
Mark is passionate about improving every members' financial well-being. His 25 years of experience in the world's capital markets helps him guide you to your financial goals.
- Series 7, 63, 66, and Virginia Life and Health Licenses
- Investment Advisor Representative through CUSO Financial Services, L.P.
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor® specializing in income planning, retirement plans and rollovers.
- 25 years experience with Banks in the World's Capital Markets
- 8 years as a Personal Financial Advisor in Virginia
- FINRA registered in VA, NC, TX and FL.
Make an appointment with Mark online or by calling 757.928.8931.
When Stephanie sits down with you, she takes time to listen to what you are trying to achieve and discusses possible solutions that address your unique situation. She makes sure to thoroughly discuss your options so you understand everything before moving forward. She has a passion for educating members on investments and offering guidance toward sound financial decisions. She proficiently addresses members’ needs and thoroughly enjoys the relationships she builds with them.
- Investment Advisor Representative through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. with Series 7, 63, 65/66 licenses
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with concentration in Finance from Christopher Newport University
- FINRA registered in CT, FL, PA, WV, VA
Make an appointment with Stephanie online or by calling 757.671.8846.
Margaret is a registered associate working with Mark McKnight. She understands that the cornerstone of financial planning is recognizing everyone’s unique economic and life situations. She is committed to making sure all members and their families are informed about the products and services CFS* offers so they can make the best decision about their finances.
- Registered Associate with 15 years experience
- Series 7, 63, 66, & Virginia Life & Health Licenses
- Bachelor and Master of Business of Administration from Averett University
- Experience in selling stocks, bonds, mutual funds, annuities, and life insurance
- FINRA registered in VA and NC
Make an appointment with Margaret online or by calling 757-928-8931.
*Non-deposit investment products and services offered through CUSO Financial Services, L.P. ("CFS"), a registered broker-dealer (Member FINRA/SIPC) and SEC Registered Investment Advisor. Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Newport News Shipbuilding Employees' Credit Union (NNSECU) has contracted with CFS to make non-deposit investment products and services available to credit union members. BayPort Credit Union is a DBA name for Newport News Shipbuilding Employees' Credit Union.
Before deciding whether to retain assets in an employer sponsored plan or roll over to an IRA an investor should consider various factors including, but not limited to: investment options, fees and expenses, services, withdrawal penalties, protection from creditors and legal judgments, required minimum distributions and possession of employer stock.