Budgeting for the New Year
January 21 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm ESTFree
Budget like a boss!
Let’s start managing our budget like we manage other areas of our life―like a boss.
Have you ever:
- Dipped into your savings to pay monthly bills?
- Felt like you don’t know where all your money goes?
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Understand the components of a budget.
- Set SMART financial goals.
- Create an emergency savings plan.
- Manage savings for goals like vacation or a new car.
Join us for a beer, pizza, and some real talk about what it takes to create and stick with a budget in 2020. Leave with a few new tips and tricks to help you own budgeting in the New Year.
You must RSVP below to attend.