- Export your account information from Online Banking into Quicken®
- You also can export your account information into an OFX, CSV or QIF file
Express Web Connect
- Download transactions and update account balances from within Quicken®
- Use your Online Banking log-in credentials to connect
- Does not require registration
- Enables two-way communication between your BayPort Online Banking account and Quicken® software
- Transfer money, pay bills, download transactions and update balances from within Quicken®
- Requires registration and a PIN to get started
Setting up Quicken® Direct Connect is easy, and you can start using the valuable features immediately. As your financial friend in the neighborhood, BayPort Credit Union is committed to improving the lives of our members in the Tidewater and Hampton Roads, Virginia, area.
Important - Upgrade Resource Center Information:
Quicken® Direct Connect, the system which updates your Quicken or QuickBooks, will perform an upgrade on April 10, 2017. There may be a period of up to 10 days where duplicate transactions are seen in Quicken or QuickBooks. BayPort has created a step by step guide for removing the duplicate transactions in Quicken Direct Connect.
For assistance with Quicken® please click here.