BayPort’s branches and offices will be closing at 2:00 P.M. on Monday, December 24, 2018 and will be closed all day Tuesday, December 25, 2018.
We’re Still Here for You When We’re Closed
We know access to your account is important. Here are ways to manage your account during holiday closings.
- 24/7 access through Online and Mobile Banking
- 24/7 access through STAR Audio Response
- 24/7 access through ATMs
- BayPort’s ATMs will even let you deposit checks and cash.
- Shared Branching
- Did you know you can conduct in person transactions on your BayPort account at other credit unions? It’s true and possible through shared branching.
- Debit and Credit Card Support
- Debit Card: To activate or report a lost/stolen debit card when BayPort’s closed please call 800.472.3272. To verify recent debit card purchases please call our Fraud Prevention Center at 800.262.2024.
- Credit Card: To report a lost/stolen credit card when BayPort’s closed please call 800.299.9872. In case of emergency: MasterCard Global Service toll-free 800.622.7747
View BayPort’s 2018 Holiday Schedule
If you have any questions or need assistance with the listed services please contact us.